A place for research and resources
Volunteer Inspection Services, LLC is available for consultations Monday through Saturday, 8:00AM – 9:00PM. Contact us today!
Here are some links you may find useful in your search for answers. I have shared many of these with my clients over the years of my practice. Call me with your comments or questions.
- Academy of Pediatric Medicine – Toxic Effects of Indoor Molds on Children
- Surviving Mold – An online community and Support Group.
- Mary Ackerley: The Brain on Fire: The role of toxic mold in triggering psychiatric symptoms
- Fantastic article on combined research with case study of molds impact on senior citizens. A must read for all caregivers.
- Dr. Doris Rapp provides insights to your children’s and family’s’ life and the impact that molds and allergies can have on all of us. Great source for her best selling books and video materials.
- Is your home a former Meth Lab? Know the signs.
If you have a link you have found that you think would be useful to share please email it to us to be added.
For a personal evaluation, of your home or business, please call us and we will be happy to discuss it with you and get it scheduled.