Volunteer Mold and Indoor Air Quality Services has been the leader in providing economical solutions to professional mold growth removal for more than a decade.
Mold Removal is not a “Do It Yourself” (DIY) job and requires a throughly trained professional to perform.
Safety protocols have long been established and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requires both knowledge and substantial financial investment.
Volunteer Mold follows all national health and safety protocols in the removal and treatment of mold and biological contamination. We have invested in all of the required protective equipment and are properly trained and insured to correct mold issues.
If you are experiencing health problems or suspect an issue due to discovery of visible growths or odors you should contact a professional as soon as possible.
Failure to Remove Mold Costs
Failing to remove mold from a building can cause serious damage to both the structure and the health of the people inside.
Call Volunteer Mold and Indoor Air Quality Services for a professional assessment and estimate on correction in your building today.