9 Signs the air at home and work is poisoning you
Tuesday, November 17th, 2015 | Categories: Black Mold, Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Crawl Space, Toxic Mold,Indoor Air Quality | No Comments
It’s critical to address potential causes of Indoor Air Quality issues promptly.
Left uninvestigated and treated, air quality issues can,
negatively impact your health. Current research shows that Americans on average spend more than 90% of their time indoors.
Bad indoor air quality can pose life long health issues.
- Increase in Allergies and other respiratory problems.
- Headaches and Nausea
- Shortness of breath.
- Sinus congestion, sneezing and coughing.
- Eye, skin, nose and throat irritations.
- Memory loss, dizziness, fatigue and depression.
- Unexplained eye, ear and nasal infections.
- Difficulty sleeping.
- Notable musty or chemical odors.
A professional inspection and evaluation of your home or office can answer your questions and provide you with the corrections needed to create a healthier environment tomorrow.