13 Sources of Indoor Air Quality Problems
Saturday, November 21st, 2015 | Categories: Children and Mold, Senior Citizens and mold, Sick Building, Toxic Mold, Toxic Mold,Indoor Air Quality | No Comments
Toxic Indoor Air Comes From Many Sources.
Without proper ventilation and best practices toxic air levels increase quickly.
Health risks from exposure are growing rapidly as we seal our buildings in the interest of Energy Efficiency.
Major Sources of Toxic Indoor Air Pollution:
- Molds and Bacteria’s.
- VOC’s release from furnishings and building materials.
- Chemical Fumes from paints and solvents.
- Chemicals from cleaning products.
- Outdoor air pollutants.
- Cigarette and tobacco smoke.
- Animal hair and dander.
- Dust mites.
- Combustion gasses
- Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide
- Gases, including radon.
- Lawn equipment stored in garages.
Check out our web site for lots of useful articles and information.